Date:      Thu, 28 May 1998 12:53:30 -0500
From:      Roger Hall <RHall@esigroup.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   CPU Compatibility

Hello,
	I am trying to convince my higher powers to let me set up a UNIX box
on our network, and after my research, I definitely want FreeBSD (nice web
site BTW). We have a PC with a NexGen 90 CPU that no one else wants (thus
assuring the survival of the project), and I am wondering about
compatibility. I didn't see CPU's on your FAQ, so I'm thinking that this is
a newbie question - perhaps I should know that FreeBSD will run on any
x86-CISC processor?
	Please briefly describe the CPU requirements.

	Thanks!

Roger Hall
Webmaster
http://www.esigroup.com