Date:      Wed, 29 Aug 2001 17:26:36 -0000
From:      "Jason Halbert" <jason@jason-n3xt.org>
Subject:   RE: test - please ignore

There is a special list designed just for this kind of thing...
freebsd-test@freebsd.org.

I really do not understand the need for all of this testing.  If you
follow the procedures at the FreeBSD site to join one of the mailing
lists and you reply proper to the requests from Major Domo... then,
especially if you subscribed to freebsd-questions, there should be no
questioning if you are in fact getting mail.  I also don't think the
freebsd mail server rejects many hosts.

What's the deal anyway?

----
Jason