Date:      Fri, 14 Nov 1997 10:36:46 -0500 (EST)
From:      richard <richard@erinet.com>
To:        69poohbear69@email.msn.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Question

  If you are getting messages about the kernel while working in Windows95
then you should reinstall Win95.  You will likely get a message saying
something like, "Win95 is already installed on this machine, do you wish
to do a new installation or copy files that are missing or damaged?"  You
want to do that second option if you are prompted for it.  Reinstalling
Win95 will rewrite your MBR and kill BootEasy.  To restore it you will
have to use the FreeBSD boot floppy you created or, if you haven't
already, create one before you reinstall Windows.

	- Richard.