Date:      Mon, 24 Jul 1995 01:31:21 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@efn.org>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   addition to ftp site

I was wondering if there is a index.html page in the works for
/pub/FreeBSD?  I am wondering because I was browsing a Babylon-5 archive
and they had a spiffy index.html that told about the directories and what
not...  it was able to explain a little about the files and put it into
paragraph form which is what most people are used to...  is wasn't
anything fancy...  no in-line images or anything...

if there isn't I wouldn't mind wipping something up... the only problem is
that I really don't have a good Inet connection (slirp over 14.4k modem)
and really couldn't keep up with changes in /pub/FreeBSD...  but if I
wrote the bases... maybe someone can modify it as new stuff appear and
old stuff disappear...

John-Mark

gurney_j@efn.org
Modem/FAX: (503) 683-6954   (FreeBSD Box)

Live in Peace, destroy Micro$oft, support free software, run FreeBSD (unix)