Date:      Thu, 17 Jun 2004 14:35:45 -1000
From:      juli mallett <jmallett@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        perforce@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PERFORCE change 55138 for review

* "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com> [ Date: 2004-06-17 ]
	[ w.r.t. Re: PERFORCE change 55138 for review ]
> In message: <200406170657.i5H6vQ0k086708@repoman.freebsd.org>
>             Juli Mallett <jmallett@freebsd.org> writes:
> : 	Tempting to go ahead and switch to XKPHYS, with loader running 32-bit
> : 	anyway.  But then that'd break systems with 32-bit ARCS.  Maybe I
> : 	should just decide I don't care, except that all the systems I have
> : 	but 1 are 32-bit ARCS.
>
> Many of the little endian 'PC' mips boxes have 32-bit arcs.

Indeed.  I've still never run across an NTMIPS machine in the flesh,
since ages ago.

I'm getting fairly grumpy with BU and the like.  Now I've switched
over to doing n32 with tradbigmips, and it's emitting some PT_LOAD
with a vaddr of 0, and a non-zero size, which is pissing off the
emulator, and to a greater extend, ARCS.  :(

Thanx,
juli.
--
juli mallett.  jmallett@freebsd.org.  adrift in the pacific.