Date:      Wed, 9 Feb 2000 13:10:43 GMT
From:      "Julian Stacey" <jhs@jhs.muc.de>
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Which PBX / TK-Anlage are compatible ?

Which PBX (= TK-Anlage) work with I4B ? &  which do not ?
With the I4B card is connected to the S0 bus provided by the PBX.
I recall some PBXs have protocol problems & I4B will not work with them ?

( Note I'm not asking about the simple case of I4B card connected to one socket
  of NTBA, & PBX to other socket of NTBA )

There is nothing about this in i4b-00.90.00-beta-111299,
so I will collate responses, then forward for inclusion in i4B README.

I have to order a PBX quickly, so I'd particularly appreciate quick short mail
of form: "this works/this doesnt", & if you have more to say re-environment
etc, but don't have time to type it now, it can be collated later.  Thanks.

PS I need a PBX for <= 20 desks & a few lines (simultaneous calls), but even so,
comments on larger & smaller PBX may also be relevant, as manufacturer may
use same same/similar software over a range of models.  (I can't remember off
hand what the name of the line type is, that was ordered from Deutsche Telekom,
but it is `wider' than the simple 2*64K+16K + NTBA I use at home.)

Julian Stacey	www.jhs.muc.de  www.freebsd.org/~jhs/  bim.bsn.com/~jhs/
  FreeBSD-3.4: Free system software with 2900 free packages, Linux compatible.