Date:      Wed, 02 May 2012 18:34:07 +0400
From:      Ruslan Mahmatkhanov <cvs-src@yandex.ru>
To:        Leslie Jensen <leslie@eskk.nu>
Cc:        "Joseph S. Atkinson" <jsa@FreeBSD.org>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Update for multimedia/vlc failed

Leslie Jensen wrote on 02.05.2012 18:16:

> Will someone Please look into this?
>
> Thank you :-)

> live555.cpp:545: error: 'class RTSPClient' has no member named
> 'sendOptionsCmd'
[...]

Looks like I need to revert liveMedia update (. I only checked it with
vlc 2.0.1 and completely missed vlc 1.x. The second option - we can
temporary disable liveMedia dependency in vlc port until vlc 2.0.1 will
be imported. There is also some ghost probability that vlc 1.x may be
fixed to compile with this liveMedia version..
Joseph, what do you think? I got a patch for multimedia/vlc, that
updates it to 2.0.1, but it's still needs some polishing and more
important it needs some testing (mainly streaming stuff, because I only
use it as a desktop video player). I using it about a month without any
problems on -current amd64 with liveMedia 2012.04.04. I will be able to
put it somewhere later this day.

--
Regards,
Ruslan