Date:      Wed, 24 Feb 1999 16:20:46 PST
From:      "Jeremy Wolf" <jeremywolf@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Networking Problems( the unusual kind)

My problem is that I can not send data from my FreeBSD box very fast,
yet i can recieve on it very fast.  This is going over a intel
etherexpress pro 10+ card on a 10BT network.  It does not work correctly
through FTP or SAMBA.  Could someone please help me, its driving me
nuts.  The daemons i am running are samba and inetd.  I do not subscribe
to this mailing list so please send all answers to
jeremywolf@hotmail.com