Date:      Mon, 27 Sep 1999 20:29:57 +0200
From:      "Lowkrantz, Goran" <Goran.Lowkrantz@infologigruppen.se>
To:        "'Bill Fumerola'" <billf@jade.chc-chimes.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Problem adding aic driver to kernel

Just as a note, there is not a word in the release notes that the old SCSI
and the CAM SCSI can't exist at the same time on the same machine. If CAM is
the only SCSI subsystem that can live on a 3.x system, I would say that all
the cards that use a driver not available in CAM is not supported on a
FreeBSD 3.x. Then they should not be in the list of supported cards. The way
I interpret the word supported, if something is supported in an operating
system, it works. Feel free to have any other interpretation but then it's
marketing.

Cheers,
	GLZ