Date:      Mon, 18 Dec 1995 11:29:39 -0500 (GMT-0500)
From:      Rajesh R <rajr@wipinfo.soft.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Join Free-BSD

Hi,
	I would like to join FreeBSD development.

	I am working in Communications group of Wipro Infotech R&D, which is
developing IP/IPX - LAN to LAN routers.  Currently I am doing a study on
adding ISDN support to our routers. I have experience in administering Uxix
Networks , SOCKS servers and Mail-servers.

	I will be realy greatful if you allow me to join FreeBSD software
development.

	Thanking you in advance .

Regards
	-rajesh