Date:      Sun, 22 Mar 1998 16:33:52 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb>
To:        sue@welearn.com.au (Sue Blake)
Cc:        bear@pacificnet.net, freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Newbies writing manuals

Sue Blake wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 22, 1998 at 12:55:20PM -0800, Joey Garcia wrote:
> > Okay, from what I understand is that there are a bunch of newbies wanting
> > to write manuals.  Right?  I just want to make sure if it's newbies
> > wanting to write manuals, or newbies wanting advanced users to write
> > manuals *for* newbies.  Would be ridiculous for a newbie (assuming that
> > the newbie doesn't know anything) to actually sit down and write a manual
> > or something.
>
> Apparently you're not a newbie. Please don't come into our space and then
> tell us that what we want to do is ridiculous. Maybe you accidentally chose
> the wrong word there :-)

	i have been using FreeBSD and its predecessor 386/BSD for
	about eight years now.

	i could write a manual....i can write one that would help
	newbies as much as newbies can.....i no longer remember
	the things that drove me crazy....the things that iddnt
	make sense at the time.

	only newbeis can write that information.....an they need to
	do it right after the learn the answer.  while the newness of
	it and hte suprise opf hte answer is still fresh. ;)
jmb