Date:      Sun, 19 Apr 1998 13:55:24 -0700
From:      Dima Dorfman <dima@apc.net>
To:        Brad <brad@beryllium.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Getting FreeBSD

The minimum is the 'bin' distirbution.  Download all files in
ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/2.2.6-RELEASE/bin.  If you don't know where to
out them, e-mail us.

Have fun :-)

At 12:53 PM 4/19/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Hello,
>    I do not know witch files to download to install FreeBSD 2.2.6. I
>understand the boot floppy and can get that to run up to the config
>screen but I need the install files to continue. If you could let me
>know what files I would need to install FreeBSD from (if anything a
>simple install image would do), or if you could point me to the
>directory on the FTP site to get all the files would also be
>appreciated. Thank you for your time.

---
Dima Dorfman (dima@apc.net)

"640k ought to be enough for anybody." - Bill Gates, 1981
Micro$oft $ucks!  FreeBSD Rules!  http://www.freebsd.org/