Date:      Mon, 24 Oct 2016 21:52:39 +0000 (UTC)
From:      Eric De La Cruz Lugo <eric_delacruz@yahoo.com>
To:        "freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   regarding spanish information on the main page in www.freebsd.org.

Hi, just checking some of the info, and wanted to give some help in the tra=
nslation effort to the spanish, please feel free to take information on thi=
s website:=C2=A0FreeBSD M=C3=A9xico=20

 =20
| =20
|  =20
|  =20
|   |    |

| =20
|   | =20
FreeBSD M=C3=A9xico
 Comunidad activa de usuarios FreeBSD en M=C3=A9xico. Para aprender, ense=
=C3=B1ar, informar y discutir sobre este magn=C3=ADfico...  |   |

=20
=C2=A0We are making an effort to translate news and articles into spanish a=
s soon as we can, the latest release anounce for the 11-RELEASE it`s there =
already, I grant you to take all the information in spanish you want, becau=
se I am the translator of it. Here is an example of the information:=20

Anuncio de la liberaci=C3=B3n de FreeBSD 11.0-RELEASE
 =20
| =20
|  =20
|  =20
|   |    |

| =20
|   | =20
Anuncio de la liberaci=C3=B3n de FreeBSD 11.0-RELEASE
 Anuncio de la liberaci=C3=B3n de FreeBSD 11.0-RELEASE  |   |

=20
=C2=A0
Hope it help you to save time on the translation effort.
Greetings from Merida, Yucatan, Mexico, The Mayaland.
Sincerelly yours.
Eric De La Cruz Lugo.
Loyal FreeBSD user and admin since 1993.=20