Date:      Mon, 16 Feb 1998 12:54:12 -0600 (CST)
From:      Jeremy Kraft <db@minot.com>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: fxtv.

ok, its working in 24 bit now.  the only things it does, is if
it gets alot of usage, (ie, lots of channel changing, etc.) the
whole machine locks up, HARD. i  have to hit the reset switch to
reboot it.  like i said previously, all i need to do is take an
get a capture every 10 seconds or so.  i went to the multimedia
page, and the whole bt848 project has moved?  -- do you know of
any programs that can do what i want it to?  thanks.

Jeremy Kraft
db@minot.com

---