Date:      Tue, 28 Mar 95 11:40:06 PST
From:      Ken Wong <kkwong@ssbux1.env.gov.bc.ca>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: virus alert - PLEASE STOP THIS THREAD

Please stop talking about this bogus virus alert.  I have seen it in
MANY different Usenet newsgroups a few months ago.  I don't want these
bogus messages coming to my mailbox...  If you want to talk about it,
please use private email.  This is FreeBSD mailing list and not
some comp.whatevervirus newsgroup.   I can set up a kill file in Usenet
but I can't in email.  THANKS.

--
Ken Wong  -  kkwong@ssbux1.env.gov.bc.ca  or  kkwong@galaxy.gov.bc.ca
Ministry of Environment, Lands & Parks, Systems Services Branch,