Date:      Mon, 1 Dec 2014 07:41:20 -0800
From:      Mehmet Erol Sanliturk <m.e.sanliturk@gmail.com>
To:        Salman Ali <salmanalibce@yahoo.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Research on FreeBSD

On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 7:21 AM, Salman Ali via freebsd-questions <
freebsd-questions@freebsd.org> wrote:

> Comsat institute of information technology
>  Pakistan Dec 1,2014
>  Dear
>   My current supervisor at Comsats institute of information technology ,
> suggested that I contact you to learn more about the operating
> system(FreeBSD)  as i am studying the course OPERATING SYSTEM CONCEPTS and
> i have chosen this operating system for the research purpose. I have got
> much information regarding that OS but i want the details that what are you
> goals, what types of research your are doing right now ,how to install that
> OS every detail that you can provide me so that i can make a report and
> learn more about your concepts and your Operating System. My hope is to
> learn more in-depth information about your organization and your Operating
> System than is available via the internet or publications produced by the
> Center.        hope that you will reply as soon as posible.
> thanks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FreeBSD

https://www.freebsd.org/

https://www.freebsd.org/doc/handbook/

http://www.amazon.com/Design-Implementation-FreeBSD-Operating-System/dp/0321968972/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1417448115&sr=1-1&keywords=freebsd
The Design and Implementation of the FreeBSD Operating System (2nd Edition)
Sep 15, 2014
by Marshall Kirk McKusick and George V. Neville-Neil

http://www.amazon.com/Absolute-FreeBSD-Complete-Guide-2nd/dp/1593271514/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1417448115&sr=1-2&keywords=freebsd
Absolute FreeBSD: The Complete Guide to FreeBSD, 2nd Edition
Nov 14, 2007
by Michael W. Lucas

http://www.amazon.com/FreeBSD-Device-Drivers-Guide-Intrepid/dp/1593272049/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1417448115&sr=1-3&keywords=freebsd
FreeBSD Device Drivers: A Guide for the Intrepid
May 10, 2012
by Joseph Kong

Thank you very much .

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk