Date:      Thu, 13 Jan 2000 08:50:34 +0200
From:      "Alexandr Gribenko" <aeg@iname.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD. ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   IWILL

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01BF5DA3.410D3420

Sorry for Misunderstanding.
We DO use IWILL DUAL motherboards in our ISP
I by myself use their DUAL UWSCSI onboard sollutiond and it works great ,
just because
of the fact that it uses Adaptec 7985 chip ;o)
the price is great, support here for Iwill is exellent.
Their online suport works too ;o)
But according to them IWILL2935 adapter it is not supported.
the only way to make it work is really passing through site.

> hello,
>
> I may be wrong, but the initio was not in september of 99 part of
> the official source tree of FreeBSD, maintained by the FreeBSD
> project (there was indeed a driver, but I found it on the initio
> web site, and it was copyrighted "initio", thus not as free as
> freebsd)
>
>      TfH

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01BF5DA3.410D3420

It IS supported in 3.3
we are running all our ISP servers from 1997 on Iwill SCSI boards with =
RAID
addons.