Date:      Wed, 26 Jul 2000 19:39:23 -0400
From:      Tamgiao Nguyen <tnguye21@umbc.edu>
To:        Sean Lipien <shawn4508@operamail.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: help !!!

The answer is here:

http://people.FreeBSD.org/~rpratt/40/

Section 4 - Kernel Configuration.

You configure the kernel right, it won't happen again.

In the case of my home machine, for the life of me, I couldn't figure out why it froze.
No CONF, I had all the parameters for hardware set correctly. Most likely I missed
something. I'll re-read the handbook, installation guide, tutorials, etc. and go
through it again this weekend. Wish me luck. :-)