Date:      Thu, 19 Feb 1998 09:30:17 -0500
From:      "Goeringer, Michael" <goeringerm@keywest.ird.rl.af.mil>
To:        "'sos@FreeBSD.ORG'" <sos@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        "'freebsd-current@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>, "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Finding MGR

Hello,
	After reading this post I went to sunsite.unc.edu and dl'd version .69
of MGR to give it a go on my Thinkpad LCD screen(can't get X to
work)...unfortunately I"ve been unable to get a clean compile under
2.2.5 and was wondering if maybe I don't have the latest version to try?
 If you could please point me in the direction of the newest (or last)
release I would appreciate it!

Michael G.