Date:      Fri, 24 Nov 1995 03:47:07 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   sup of FreeBSD-current

Hi...

	Well, tonight I decided to be foolish and have started sup'ng
the current distribution instead of stable...its my home machine, so
not much to risk...

	...but, what I'm more curious about is...if I'm going to do
this, what should I expect?  From what I've seen, the OS is quite
stable, so what exactly is in 'current'?  bug fixes?  features?

	is there a list other then current that I should be subscribed
to as well?

	is there anything else I should know?  any documents I should
read?

Marc G. Fournier | Knowledge, Information and Communications, Inc (ki.net)
scrappy@hub.org  |
 soon to be:     |
scrappy@ki.net   | For more information, send me email.