Date:      Sun, 28 Mar 1999 21:10:38 +0100
From:      "Sven Brandenburg" <S.Brandenburg@tu-bs.de>
To:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   2.2.1R => 2.2-STABLE make world failure?

A short question:
Is a 'make world' on a 2.2.1-RELEASE box
with a 2.2-STABLE cvsupped yesterday supposed to work?
I have no logs about the error; it's not too important, either,
just a small inquiry :-)

Sven
----snip----
If we offend, it is with our good will.
That you should think, we come not to offend,
But with good will. To show our simple skill,
That is the true beginning of our end.
Consider then, we come but in despite.
We do not come, as minding to content you,
Our true content is. All for your delight,
We are not here. That you should here repent you,
The actors are at hand; and by their show,
You shall know all, that you are like to know.

A Midsummer Night's Dream,
William Shakespeare 1596