Date:      Wed, 22 Oct 2003 02:10:30 +0800
From:      "Tham Kok Seng" <skylus@hotmail.com>
To:        info@cast-inc.com, doc@FreeBSD.org, dalton@cs.ucr.edu, dasigani@egr.msu.edu
Subject:   Regarding download into FPGA chip

   Hi Sir,

   I am college student, and now having the problem to download my final
   project ( DMA controller). Can you teach me the step for download VHDL
   program into FPGA? And the connection for the fpga after download....

   For this projet I need to communicate with microproccessor with port i
   should connect (parallel port or serial port or others).

   Thank and regards

   From:
   Dennis

   Add photos to your e-mail with [1]MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*.