Date:      Mon, 30 Jul 2001 16:43:27 -0500
From:      Rich Neswold <neswold@fnal.gov>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   CardBus support...

Hello,

We have a few Dell laptops that came with the 3C-575BT ethernet cards. I
was curious about the status of cardbus support under FreeBSD. I couldn't
find a CardBus project page from the Home Page.

There are CardBus-related files in our 4.3 source tree, but they don't seem
to be included in our kernel builds.

Is CardBus supported? Or close to supported? Is there a web page that shows
the status of the progress?

Any information would be appreciated.

--
  Rich