Date:      Tue, 19 Jan 1999 23:47:32 +0000
From:      Tony Alexander <kojak@i.am>
To:        Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Odd netscape-communicator-4.5 crash when clicking mailto-anchors

Netscape 4-4.5 is a pig. Its extremely 'bloatware'. However much of the
crap
that stuck to it isnt present in 3.04 or 3.04 Gold which I consider
extremely
practical does pretty much the same and is faster. It's crash rate is
minimal
but its not totally immune. Netscape is currently being totally
re-designed
using the open source method of development (see www.mozilla.org). I
know
some people don't consider it a 'real' email client but it works for me.

Tony