Date:      Mon, 30 Jul 2001 10:01:59 -0500
From:      Jim Bryant <kc5vdj@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Looks like I solved my own problem...  Sorry...

Okay, AFTER rebuilding linuxthreads with the most recent port, IT DID make it past gen_lex_hash.

Word to the wise, if you haven't rebuilt linuxthreads, I suggest you do to avoid the problems I have had.

Again, I am running -current of the early hours [CDT] of Sunday morning.

Jim Bryant wrote:

> Okay, I just built it successfully without "WITH_LINUXTHREADS=yes".
>
> I also noticed that my linuxthreads lib was linuxthreads-2.1.2, and I'm rebuilding it with the linuxthreads-2.2.3_1 sources.
> Afterwards, I'll try the compile again.
>
> Jim Bryant wrote:
> >
> > I forgot to add:
> >
> > I am using the make option: `make WITH_LINUXTHREADS=yes`
> >
> > Jim Bryant wrote:
> > >
> > > I don't know if this belongs here, in the database list, or in the ports list...
> > >
> > > Under -current from early Sunday morning [CDT], a build of mysql-server-3.23.39 hangs forever at:
> > >
> > > ---------------------------------------
> > > ===>  Building for mysql-server-3.23.39
> > > .
> > > . [snip]
> > > .
> > > ./gen_lex_hash > lex_hash.h
> > >
> > > It was there since about the time I went to bed, and it's still there now.
> > >
> > > I'll try to `make clean ; make`, just to be sure that something wierd didn't happen.
> > >
> > > Is this a -current issue, or should I post this problem in one of the other lists?

jim
--
ET has one helluva sense of humor!
He's always anal-probing right-wing schizos!