Date:      Mon, 1 Oct 2001 10:06:46 +0800 (WST)
From:      Dean Hollister <dean@odyssey.apana.org.au>
To:        Gregory Bond <gnb@itga.com.au>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Stallion 2.0.0 Driver

On Mon, 1 Oct 2001, Gregory Bond wrote:

> > Where can I get this file? CVSUP overwrites it without backup in the source
> > tree.
>
> I just use a local CVS repository, but it should be possible to get this off
> the cvs web page:
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/i386/isa/stallion.c?f=u&only_with_tag=RELENG_4&logsort=date

Thanks, got it! :-)

This is interesting. I installed the older stallion.c file, as you
suggested, recompiled the kernel and upon rebooting, all is okay now. Who
do I need to speak to about the 2.0 driver? Be good to help out debugging
it and finding out why it has a problem with the EC8/32 boards...

Regards,

d.