Date:      Wed, 6 Aug 2003 00:50:49 +0200
From:      Per Arve <per.arve@telia.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG

I happened to inadvertently install 5.1 rather than 4.8 as intended. I
used the website, homepage, link to installationguide for 4.8, and then
the link to kern.flp etc in it, and went along the ftp installation
path. This gave me the 5.1 installation. Note that the
installationguide link for 4.8 and 5.1, respectively, refers to the
same document thus the same floppies, which happens to be the 5.1
version. Perhaps you have to invent some method to make the links to be
useful for both versions?

Best regards
Per Arve