Date:      Wed, 19 Feb 2003 13:41:04 +0100
From:      Vaclav Kares <vaclav.kares@tiscali.cz>
To:        "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cbb: Unable to map IRQ... Solved. Possible bug ?

> So you are saying that things magically worked when you didn't even
> call the interrupt routing code?

I don't know what I exactly did with commenting out the 'if' in the
pci_cfgreg.c because I don't understand the C code in the file and
what the code should do yet.
  The working card is an alchemy in my present point of view. My naive
notion of the problem is that I remove only the very restrictive condition
which says: it is not possible to route the interrupt. But I have seen
that it is possible(?) to route the interrupt due to working card.
  Are you saying that if I remove only one 'if' I don't call the interrupt
routing code at all ?

Vaclav