Date:      Fri, 7 May 1999 19:21:22 -0400
From:      "Wolverine" <wolverine@futuretek.net>
To:        jkh@zippy.cdrom.com
Subject:   free bsd 2.2.8 release

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01BE98BE.CA9197E0

i hope you can help me.
if i have a user that has a home of   /home/www/www.hydro-power.net     =
as their startup home directory. it is this way so when they ftp in they =
right to their web pages. (see below for tree). is there any way to make =
it so that once in that directory the user CAN NOT go up a previous =
level (like back to www directory.) so he cant see or enter any other =
users directory.

                               home
    _________________|___________________
    |                       |                                      |=20
admin               users                                www
    |                       |                                      |
 sysop                             =
                                      |                            |     =

                                 pistarmy             stan-engraving     =
   www.hydro-power.net=20

I have been trying it with the chown, chgrp, and permissions but i don't =
think i am doing it right.
if this is going to the wrong person could you PLEASE forword it to =
someone that might be able to help me.
thank you for your time.

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01BE98BE.CA9197E0--