Date:      Thu, 9 Mar 2000 08:25:00 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Didier Derny <didier@omnix.net>
To:        "Corey D. Wheeler" <corey@euriscom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SMP Support for FreeBSD

smp generally works fine when the 2 processors are bought together
from the same batch.

I've never had any problem with Intel sealed packages with 3 years
warranty.

But I have many 'horror stories' / nightmares with bulk processors.

I'v several smp machine working here without any problems
(using FreeBSD 3.2-BETA and FreeBSD 3.4-RELEASE)