Date:      Sat, 16 Feb 2002 00:53:34 -0700
From:      Jason Hill <jch@xmission.com>
To:        Andy Sparrow <spadger@best.com>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: fxtv tweaking/fullscreen?

Great job Andy, you fixed it. :)  Adding the modes to Section "Screen"
in my XF86Config corrected the problem.  I tried playing with this piece
previously but I only had one mode at one depth, so I added the string
you provided.

What do you like... Guiness, Murphy's, a nice German Hefeweizen from
Bavaria?  Are you in the UK?  A buddy and I are going to be there in July,
hiking the Pennine Way.

Thanks again for your help.