Date:      Tue, 06 Jun 2023 08:40:12 +0000
From:      Benoit Chesneau <benoitc@enki-multimedia.eu>
To:        Ronald Klop <ronald@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: macvlan like interface ?

I agree it looks like  just a shortcut, though it seems it's optimiszed at =
the kernel level to reduce the exchanges in memory. But unsure

>=20
> NB2: What are you trying to accomplish?

I wanted a cheap way to expose and connect between themselves the vms. No n=
eed for the bridge, to learn since the mac address are know. Also little ad=
min needs. I only need egress connection to vms.

Is there any pattern like this that could be done with FBSD?

Beno=C3=AEt

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?BwMdH6kNr9XgtDE_HoX4WweIsoy-IcmoJhiDCEgc5oUGAVZ2bBwlEo1p2qfXM1Gk88f2zbvqHiWMUxmunEDxhSM0Zoinv9QUlF8CuPBn4P4=>