Date:      Sat, 01 Apr 2000 18:59:34 -0500
From:      Brandon Fosdick <bfoz@glue.umd.edu>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Once more: Arla

Okay, it builds, it installs, but it just won't work. What am I doing
wrong? When I run startarla it tells me that /dev/xfs0 doesn't exist. So
i run xfs_makedev which doesnt work. Then I tried making the device node
myself with mknod /dev/xfs0 c 3 0. Now I get "device not configured".
Does anybody have this port working properly? If so please share with us
less fortunate souls, namely me.

BTW, I'm using 4.0-S as of today.

-Brandon