Date:      Sat, 10 Sep 2005 12:33:04 -0500
From:      "Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7@cox.net>
To:        "David Reid" <david@jetnet.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How does GNOME 2.12 treats to you so far?

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 05:22:32 -0500, David Reid <david@jetnet.co.uk> wrote:

> Jeremy Messenger wrote:
>> Hello folks,
>>
>> Please fill out your complaint, feedback, report bug or whatever for us
>> can write in known issues, faqs and fix stuff if need.
>
> When will the port be updated? As soon as it is I'll install it!

When FreeBSD 6.0 released then those GNOME 2.12 and other new stuff will
go in. It means that it will be more like in Oct. If you want it now,
check http://www.freebsd.org/gnome/docs/develfaq.html .

BTW: Please don't drop freebsd-gnome off the CC, re-add it.

Cheers,
Mezz

--
mezz7@cox.net  -  mezz@FreeBSD.org