Date:      Wed, 20 Jan 1999 16:07:49 -0800
From:      "Chad Thunberg" <chadth@atvideo.com>
To:        "Eric J. Schwertfeger" <ejs@bfd.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: HP Laserjet 5M

I got the box up and running as a print server and just set rp=raw instead
of rp=test so the winboxes could use existing drivers but I get this log
file after each print job that I would like to avoid.  I set
lf=/var/log/hpcolor and thought that would fix it but it didn't.  The info
that prints after the job is finished looks like:

User: username
Host. Host.somwhere.com
Class: host.somwhere.com
Job: jobname.Eh3242

If you have any suggestions on how to print this to a file instead of
printing to the hp, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
-Chad