Date:      Tue, 30 Sep 1997 01:30:58 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Uh oh.. Time to take another look at the packages collection!

 * I grabbed packages-current off of ftp.cdrom.com.

Well, package-current is still 655MB on ftp.cdrom.com.

 * 						     What should I be
 * grabbing instead for the official "no cdrom" dist?  It seems like
 * we go through this every time - you want some space to make an
 * "exportable" collection too? ;-)

That was not the reason for the discrepancy, but anyway -- I will
build a set of packages for the CDROM before the release
("packages-2.2.5").

No thanks, I don't have time to take care of two collections on a
regular basis.  If you want something for a snap, yell at me or just
go through ports/LEGAL by hand (there aren't that many).

Satoshi