Date:      Fri, 17 Aug 2012 19:00:22 GMT
From:      Richard Conto <richard.conto@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-fs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kern/147881: [zfs] [patch] ZFS &quot; sharenfs&quot; doesn&#39; t allow different &quot; exports&quot; options for different hosts

The following reply was made to PR kern/147881; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Richard Conto <richard.conto@gmail.com>
To: =?utf-8?Q?Radek_Krej=C4=8Da?= <radek.krejca@starnet.cz>
Cc: Richard Conto <Richard.Conto@gmail.com>,
 "'bug-followup@FreeBSD.org'" <bug-followup@FreeBSD.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 14:58:02 -0400

 On Aug 17, 2012, at 7:14 AM, Radek Krej=E8a wrote:

 > Thank you very much for patch, is there any time perspective of =
 aplying this patch (or possibility) to system?
 >=20
 > Richard, your patch has a little bug, if there is - in the hostname, =
 it is expanded as whitespace and throw mistake to log.
 >=20
 > Radek

 I've just applied my patch to FreeBSD-9 - and was thinking of expanding =
 it in order to be able to deal with NFS-V4 exports.
 (I was thinking of expanding '%f' as the filesystem name so the =
 filesystem name can occur in any part of the string.)

 Do you mean that if there is a "-" (hyphen) in the hostname, such as =
 "my-nfs-clients.local.com"), it gets mangled?  I'll look at that.=