Date:      Wed, 22 Sep 1999 15:26:36 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        'Sheldon Hearn' <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions (E-mail)" <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: How to extract docs and www targets from cvs repository?

Well, I tried one more time and it did extract all of the file properly.  I
got a number of compile time errors running make, and the Makefile doesn't
appear to be to informative.  I was still dumping them in /tmp/doc for
testing purposes.  I can try putting them in /usr/doc (and /usr/www) and see
what happens.

As to why, how else would I keep my docs up to date?  A make world doesn't
seem update them.

-Chris