Date:      Tue, 31 Dec 1996 11:27:54 -0800 (PST)
From:      obrien@freebsd.org
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Cc:        obrien@freebsd.org
Subject:   bin/2338: /usr/share/sgml/* files missing in 2.2-BETA

>Number:         2338
>Category:       bin
>Synopsis:       /usr/share/sgml/* files missing in 2.2-BETA
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Release:        FreeBSD 2.2-BETA_A i386
>Environment:

	Custom install of 2.2-BETA

	My /usr/share/sgml is unpopulated.
	I found this out when trying to general the HTML version of manual
	for the mutt port.  This generates fine on Thud.  sgmlfmt tells me
	that /usr/share/sgml/FreeBSD/linuxdoc.dcl is missing.

	I installed the bin, manpages, dict, doc, proflibs, compat21, kernel
	src, and most of XFree86 bits.

	Did I not install the write dists???

	Using "cat *.?? | tar tvfz - | grep sgml"  it seems this should have
	been part of the basic bin dist, since the directory is at least in
	the tarball.

>How-To-Repeat:

	"cat *.?? | tar tvfz - | grep sgml"