Date:      Thu, 28 May 1998 15:04:13 -0400
From:      Matthew Taylor <connecte@sprynet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Kermit 6.0.192

During the download of apps and ports from FTP.FREEBSD.ORG I rec'd the message that there was an error during the load due to KERMIT 6.0.192 neing not present.  Also got an error that nzsz 3.48 was not present.  I do not know for which installs this happened.  I will assume that one of them was Apache due to another error that I get on startup:

httpd: could not open document config file /usr/local/etc/apache/httpd.conf

the only file that is in that dir that looks like httpd.conf is httpd.conf-dist.  This file is also read-only.

Now, as per your last reply to my question about whether or not I have to MAKE anything for APACHE, it looks as if it MIGHT have installed it from FTP due to the system looking for it on startup.

Is any if this realted?  If so, where do I find the KERMIT 6.0.192.  When I do find it, what do I do w/ it?

TIA