Date:      Wed, 30 Oct 1996 15:32:50 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@freebsd.org (Satoshi Asami)
To:        peter@spinner.DIALix.COM
Cc:        chuckr@glue.umd.edu, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: expect build failure

 * Have a look through the config.status file and see what values it's picked
 * up for TCL_LIB_SPEC, TCL_BUILD_LIB_SPEC etc.  Hmm, no, that would be in
 * the tclConfig.sh and tkConfig.sh files.  Hmm...  The tkConfig.sh file
 * hasn't been overwritten by any chance, has it?

Ding!  It looks like the itcl port overwrote it.  I re-installed
tk-4.1 and the expect port build fine.

Chuck, seems like yet another thing we need to teach the itcl
port.... :(

Satoshi