Date:      Sat, 20 Sep 1997 14:57:24 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bryon Thornburgh <bryon@harborcom.net>
Subject:   New

Hello, I have been subscribed to this list for a week or so and have been
reading the messages coming across the list.  I thought I would join this
list because I am getting ready to install FreeBSD on one of my computers.
I am familar with some parts of Unix do to my job at an ISP, but as the
configurations and stuff like that I am clueless.  I don't know if this is
the right list that I should be subscribed to or not or if ther is a
better one.  If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.  Also, if
there are any good websites out there that you think might be benefical to
me please let me know, thanks.

Bryon Thornburgh
Harbor Communications