Date:      Sat, 8 May 1999 03:42:18 -0700 (MST)
From:      Brian Bell <bmbell@primenet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   cc1 of the gcc compiler broken

Hello,
I just replace my motherboard ecause of a bad ide controller.  I have
noticed that everything is fine except that in one of teh crashes (before
 the new notherboard) gcc  got crupted.  The error i get when compiling
something is cc1 error 11.  core dump.  I tried just porting 2.8.1 but of
course i can compile it.  I tried teh gcc 2.8.1 package and it does noseem
to work.  I am running 3.1 #1 elf freebsd.  How do I rebuild of fix gcc?

 thanks again for the earlier help :_