Date:      Thu, 25 Nov 1999 10:02:47 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Scott A. Moberly" <smoberly@xavier.dyndns.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: uninstalling Staroffice

On Fri, 26 Nov 1999, Andrew Otwell wrote:

> I'm 95% certain it'll be an "rm -rf Office5.1".

Iup...  There is may also be some dotfiles...  depending on where you
installed it.

> Smatterafact... That was one of the features I didn't like about Star Office. It
> looked as though each user had to install the 155MB in their home directory.

StarOffice can be installed for networking by feeding the setup script /net
(MickeyDOS carry-over, i guess :( ).  The documentation isn't very clear on
this and it advises against it.  Even with that option I was never quite able
to get it working the way I'd like.  I may give it another shot, then again
I may not!

> > I am using a 3.3-RELEASE box and Staroffice 5.1 running under Linux
> > emulation. ( but my disk is almost full )

salut
sCOTT

BTW - I'm new to this list, so howdy all and kudos to FreeBSD and all
	alternate platforms (including the Linuxers out there).