Date:      Wed, 15 Sep 1999 20:52:49 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Steve <see3ducks@yahoo.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   3.2 install/CDRom not of a supported type

HI again..
Ok.. error message says CD ROM not of a supported
type.
Installation seems to go fine until I choose install
from a CDROM  then the error of CD ROM not of a
supported type comes up.
About all I 'know' about my computer is that I believe
the CD to be and IDE ATAPI type and I thought that was
compatible.  The CD works fine except when going
through the config.  I don't have a clue as to
settings to use with this CD.
Thoughts???
Thanks from a rookie