Date:      Tue, 7 May 2002 23:41:01 -0700
From:      "Michael W. Collette" <metrol@metrol.net>
To:        Benny Chee <bennyc@magix.com.sg>
Subject:   Re: XFree86 on Thinkpad T23

Benny Chee wrote:
> hi,
>
> i was trying to get my T23 to do 1400x1050 resolution, but to no avail.
> Anyone got any luck at all? Can send me your XF86config?

I've got a T23 coming in to me at the end of this week.  In prepping for it
I've been trolling about the web looking for information on getting it all
configured for FreeBSD.  One reference I found that might help with your X
problem was actually a page dealing with Suse.

http://www.linuxcare.com/labs/certs/ibm/thinkpad/t23/suse72-config.epl

Looked like the most complete of the X configs that I found.  Hey, you can let
me know if this works! :)

Also of possible interest to you...

http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~dpelleg/X23_freebsd.html
http://mailbox.univie.ac.at/~le/thinkpad/index_e.html
http://www.personal.psu.edu/faculty/r/e/reh18/A21p/A21p.html

I would be VERY interested in hearing how this works out for you.  My T23 is
coming in on Friday.

Later on,
--
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark
to read."