Date:      Sat, 8 May 1999 08:26:02 -0400 (EDT)
From:      roddie <roddie@thesafety.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Hardware compatibilty question from possible convert.

Hi,

I'm currently running Debian Linux, and some problems and limitations have
cause me to venture to your camp. But, before I make the leap I need to
know if my CDROM would be supported by FreeBSD.

I CDROM is GoldStar CDROM. I tried to install and did not notice a gscd
driver. Is the gscd supported in FreeBSD, or will I need to upgrade my
CDROM before I install FreeBSD.

This not a install question I'm installing from the net.

Rod...