Date:      Mon, 18 Sep 2006 23:46:09 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "Julian Stacey" <jhs@berklix.org>
To:        Hajimu UMEMOTO <ume@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Gary Jennejohn <gj@freebsd.org>, Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>, net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ppp command port does not listens on ipv4 unless no INET6 in kernel

> Tested. It Works. Thanks !
> I tested the patch on PPP running under both kernels IPV4+6 & V4only
> just to be sure, it works on both, & allows me to type dial & down
> (all I tried or wanted.)

I'd been wondering why I was the first person to notice the problem.
Then I noticed my kernel (unlike GENERIC) did not have
	device          faith
(which I had removed thinking I didnt need V6).
Not sure if significant, but thought I should mention it.

Julian
--
Julian Stacey.  BSD Unix C Net Consultancy, Munich/Muenchen  http://berklix.com
	Don't buy it ! Get it free !  http://berklix.org/free-software