Date:      Thu, 14 Jan 1999 09:41:48 +0800
From:      Stephen Hocking-Senior Programmer PGS Tensor Perth <shocking@prth.pgs.com>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   SBlive driver for Linux by Creative, will have source available

------- Forwarded Message

From: "Jacob Hawley" <jhawley@creaf.com>
To: "Stephen Hocking-Senior Programmer PGS Tensor Perth"
<shocking@prth.pgs.com>
Subject: Re: question about sblive and linux
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 11:55:47 -0800

Yes.  The idea behind the driver is that during the development we will be able
to generate the required documentation for other folks.  I am open to the idea
of putting the information out in "draft or beta" form before we are actually
complete.  I will keep the reflector up to date on the development of the SDK.

Jake