Date:      Wed, 19 Dec 2001 09:14:53 -0600
From:      Joe Koenig <joe@jwebmedia.com>
To:        Rogier Steehouder <r.j.s@gmx.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: My apache startup script doesn't work either.

I looked and the variable local_startup was not set, so I set it to
/usr/local/etc/rc.d, where the apache.sh startup is. That didn't work
either though. Regardless, there is a 010.pgsql.sh file, among others in
that directory that starts up every time. If I run the apache script, it
starts up just fine. Something isn't triggering it. I recompiled my
kernel to up the shared memory and that's when it stopped working. Any
ideas? Thanks,

Joe